What are your delivery conditions & charges?
- Delivery is only available for addresses within Singapore, not including Sentosa.
- Delivery is only available on Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. There is no delivery on Saturday and Sunday.
- Delivery is free for orders above $100. For orders below $100, a delivery fee of $15 per destination will be charged.
- A $15 delivery fees will be charge if no one is available to receive the order.
- In general, orders are expected to be delivered by 7pm.
Do you do deliveries for multiple locations for a single order?
Unfortunately we don’t do multiple locations for a single order. We currently only operate on a single delivery location per order basis.
Can I do a self pick up?
Yes, you can do self-collection at our outlet RedDot @ Dempsey Hill (25A Dempsey Road, Singapore 247691). Please indicate the date you would like to pick up your order when checking out.
What are the accepted modes of payment?
The accepted modes of payment are Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, AMEX, PayPal and PayNow.
What if the recipient is not present at the time of delivery?
Our drivers will typically call the recipient before the delivery is made. In the event where the recipient is uncontactable and unavailable when our dispatcher is at the door, he/she will continue to try to contact the recipient via the mobile phone provided. If the recipient remains unreachable, depending on the situation, they may not complete the delivery and will return the goods to the brewery; a new arrangement for delivery has to be made and will be additionally charged.
In the situation where the recipient is not home but a member of the household is, the package will be collected on behalf of the recipient. In the situation where the receiver is underaged after verifying the age via proof of ID, our dispatcher may not be obliged to hand the package over. The package will then be returned to the brewery and a new arrangement for delivery has to be made and will be additionally charged.
What are your return & refund policy?
- Return is when the product delivered is incorrect or has defect, and customer wants a refund or replacement of the product.
- Customers are advised to perform due diligence and check the products upon receiving them.
- In the event of a return, customer is to inform RedDot BrewHouse as soon as possible upon receipt of product. Assistance on refund or replacement of product will be arranged upon notification.
- Acceptable period of notification on return is within 24 hours upon delivery of products. Unique circumstances otherwise will be up to the discretion of RedDot BrewHouse.